Re: [translations] Doc-ja: update snippets

2012/4/30 Yoshiki Sawada <sawada.yoshiki@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello Francisco and all,
>
> I want to translate snippets.
> So, as the first step, I decided to add "piano-template-simple.texidoc"
> to "ja/texidocs" and delete "piano-template-with-centered-dynamics.texidoc"
> (it is already unused).
>
> I added/deleted snippet files, ran "makelsr.py", committed it
> and created a patch.
> I will edit the file again to adjust the 40-digit committish
> after someone applies my patch to "translation" branch.
>
> Does it make sense?

Yes but look at my commit b482c3e5b56c3841a88d957e0ca12964bd3e64fa

It is the equivalent of your patch. Here I called it 'local run of makelsr'.
It includes only changes to snippets made by my own work on texidocs.

The long series of committish updates that appear in your patch should
belong to your second patch, in which the committishes should be the
commit ID of your first patch.

I have pushed your patch after amending it with the first part only.
Commit is d76b338302374164acc9b62a0d628d4d230bfa95

For clarity, you can include in the first patch any change to the
texidoc along the results of makelsr. Then, the second patch can
include only the adjust to committish in the same texidoc file.

To summarize. instead of git-adding everything that makelsr modifies, you can

  edit ja/texidocs/whatever.texidoc
  run makelsr
  git add snippets/whatever.texidoc
  git add ja/texidocs/whatever.texidoc