Re: [translations] Doc-it update patch

Il 14/04/2012 14:10, Jean-Charles Malahieude ha scritto:
I've a "make doc" running on staging since 11:49 that still lasting,
but I try a fresh build as soon as it has finished and let you know.

OK for me, no problem with "./autogen.sh" followed by "make".

I should have used 'make clean', I think.

Anyway, I created a new git repo from scratch and now it compiles fine.
I don't have time to test 'make doc' now, but it will hopefully work.
Next time I'll be able to test my edits before submitting the patch.