[translations] message from Free Translation Project (Lily-2.15.37.pot)

Hello all,

There is a problem with the way I used to transmit a new version to the FTP, so it is unnecessary to pick your po-file (it is as of 2.15.29).

Here is how I've proceeded since 2010:

- follow the rules from po/README
- upload the tarball on dl.free.fr (since its free, and they keep the file 30 days)
- send an acknowledgment to the FTP with a link to that tarball
- commit the new lilypond.pot to our git repository.

Nevertheless, free has changed its process, now introducing a "chapka" as authentication prior downloading. In this manner, the FTP-robot is unable to download, and it picked up the sources from download.linuxaudio.org, which doesn't include the updated "pot".

I just prepared a new tarball (15.2Mo) with a fake /new version/ since impossible to transmit a same "pot" twice, but now need somebody to host it.

I'll try to examine how po-replace could be directly included in the release process...

Cheers,
Jean-Charles