Re: [translations] nodes in macros.itexi

Il 31/10/2011 23:56, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
I couldn't test it because I can't compile docs.
>  Please apply and let me know if it fixes the problem.
I have applied it but have not any time right now to test it (sorry
for that). It seems there is another "@node Su" and it is in
it/web.texi , does this cause problems too?

I've finally managed to compile documentation.
I had stumbled upon issue 1997. Using 'configure --disable-optimising' I've been able to run make doc successfully.

I can confirm that links are correct now.

Cheers,
Federico