[translations] nodes in macros.itexi

I think that the following patch should fix wrong links in the italian Manuals page (only if browsed locally, the links to not translated manuals end with /su.it.html).

I couldn't test it because I can't compile docs.
Please apply and let me know if it fixes the problem.

Thanks,
Federico

PS I think that the following sentences in macros.itexi are in contradiction:

@ignore
MACRO DEFINITIONS GUIDELINES

This file should contain macro definitions which are common to all
languages, i.e. all macro definitions which do not contain text that
should be translated (namely text visible in the output).

Macro definitions which contain text that should be translated in
translations should be in macros.itexi.
@end ignore