[no subject]

> Yes, it works if I build in top dir.

Do not confuse 'build in top dir' with 'running scripts from the top
dir'.  Scripts that do not build things do not qualify for 'building'.
 You can compile binary/docs in build but you _should_  run
manteinance scripts from top dir or from the appropriate directory in
the _original_ source tree.

> Let me know your try with building in build/

What you tried was running scripts not directly related to building,
so that was the problem.  Let me know if you need more help for doing
things that are not explicitly documented :-)

--=20