[translations] Re: Doc-it: revision of snippets in LM (please backport to 2.14)

2011/7/20 Carl Sorensen <c_sorensen@xxxxxxx>

On 7/19/11 4:41 PM, "Federico Bruni" <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Francisco and Carl,
>
> I've added the corrections of the proofreader and fixed the committish
> of .texidoc files (which was a fatal bad object, probably because of the
> troubles we had in applying the previous patch).
>
> These patches should be backported to 2.14.
> It's the last request: from now on I'll work on 2.15 only :)

Can these be applied to the translations branch, and then cherry-picked?

Francisco, can you please apply it to lilypond/translation?

I think that Graham is going to release 2.14.2 very soon.
It may be too late already.

Thanks,
Federico