[translations] snippets in LM

another question :-)
I've just translated the chapter "Templates" of Learning Manual
(Francisco, I've looked at the commit dates: it can be cherry-picked to
2.14).

It seems to me that most of the snippets included in templates.itely are
located in Documentation/snippets and not in the new/ subdirectory.
In CG I've read that in Documentation/snippets/new there are only those
snippets which use new features (not supported by the stable version).

So I wonder why (maybe) all of them have this warning:

"%% DO NOT EDIT this file manually; it is automatically
%% generated from LSR http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it
%% Make any changes in LSR itself, or in Documentation/snippets/new/ ,
%% and then run scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py"

Only the files that are also in new/ subdirectory should have this
warning.  Right?

If it's a problem of maintenance and updating, no problem.  I just want
to be sure of what I'm supposed to do.
I would use this "rule": edit the file in Documentation/snippets unless
there is the same file in Documentation/snippets/new.
Please let me know if it's ok.

Thanks,
Federico