Re: [translations] Text input pictures cached?

On 2011.04.07., at 17:30, Francisco Vila wrote:

> 2011/4/7 Harmath Dénes <harmathdenes@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Hi all,
>> I updated the images referenced in the Introduction[1], but they didn't get updated in the built HTML version. Compare e.g. [2] and [3]. Did anyone experience such problems? How can I have them updated?
>
> New images have to be uploaded manually by Graham.  After that, they
> will be visible.

They are not new, they were in the source control before, but I changed them. But if they have to be manually reuploaded, then I have another proposal to change in the documentation localization process...

> But wait a moment: [2] is now visible in [3]...  He has surely done it already.

It is visible, but it isn't up-to-date, note the missing 't' in [3], it's a typo that I fixed in [2].