[translations] Links to Snippets for every LANG

Hello again.  It comes out that for all langauges, link to snippets is
broken from manuals.xx.html in offline docs.  This is an untranslated
manual; also Internals is an untranslated manual but
internals/index.xx.html is just an English version, so why couldn't
Snippets behave the same way?

Ideas appreciated.  I have spent hours today looking for something I
really don't know what I'm looking for.  Either this build system is a
mess, or my mind stack is full.  Or both.