[translations] Re: Czech and Chinese webpages

2011/2/5 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello,
>
> two new languages are ready to show at the web page.  Translator Pavel
> Fric has completed the site and and, partially, the learning manual;
> Ben Luo has translated most of node names and relevant strings.  The
> code compiles perfectly in the lilypond/translation branch.  I am
> hesitant to push this into master prematurely.  Is there a way of
> reviewing both pages publicly as they currently are on its branch?
>
> The merge of the branch into master works well in my system.

In the meantime:

  - we need to complete the 'translations = {' dictionary in
scripts/build/create-weblinks.py for the keys 'zh' and 'cs'.
  - the 'search' string in search-box.ihtml in zh/ and cs/ (copy it
from Documentation/ )
  - fill in the skeleton of zh/web/download.itexi at least, maybe others.

Thank you!