[translations] A new webpage preview ; and a warning

I am uploading a new version of our webpages that is compiled from
current lilypond/translation branch.  It's 34 Mb, so wait some time
for it to complete.

http://paconet.org/lilypond/out-website/website/

Warning to translators who send files by email: please always take the
very latest version of the file from git.  If you detect that a change
has been made by me, work on it including that change, otherwise
sometimes we are going backwards in time.  Thanks!