Re: [translations] Re: How to start translate documents without running autoconf.sh

hello all,

me again.

I do make, it displayed no error. Then i tpe

run

make doc

it display error inform as follows,

 returned 1
make[3]: *** [out-www/collated-files.texi] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/input/regression'
make[2]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/input'
make[1]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git'
make: *** [doc-stage-1] Error 2
What can I do?

Ben Luo