[translations] zh pages and make translation-status

Hi Francisco,

I' tried to update the Translations status page with no success (see my mail on bug- and devel-) since it has been generated last mid-November and lots of things have changed since then: spacing, vocal, and new languages available. Everything is ready on lilypond/translation (corrected fatal/bad objects and added missing translators' name).

I also have one question: why did you copy web/news.itexi in zh/web/news.itexi ? I think that if it is not planned to be translated, it should just be deleted from zh/

Cheers,
Jean-Charles