[translations] Re: problem with es/spacing

2010/12/4 Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I cannot build the docs on a clean and fresh repository of
> lilypond/translation, due to a lack of "@table" in your translation of
> spacing. Did you commit it unintentionally? There are several instances,
> as of line 435 (node: Dimensiones horizontales) where a table
> environment is either not closed or not opened.

My (not yet pushed) version of es/spacing is completely restructured
to match the original.  I think I'll push it 'as is' even if there are
many untranslated paragraphs, and will continue work from here.

Please check in a few minutes if you want, or wait until sunday
morning when I'll hopefully update es/ completely.