Re: [translations] Doc-it update patch

2010/12/5 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Il giorno sab, 04/12/2010 alle 11.27 +0100, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
>> 2010/12/4 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> > So the last commit is the merge.
>>
>> Yes, this is because I had to resolve two conflicts.  Patch did not
>> apply cleanly at first, but I did git am -3
>>

> ok
>
>> > I'm sure there's no difference between my copy and origin.
>>
>> There were a coule of differences, certainly.
>>

> why Git didn't tell me anything about it? (see terminal output in my
> previous email)

Git told you that all was OK because I pushed a commit with conflicts
already resolved.  The problem originated when you posted a patch
which I initially didn't know which version did it apply against.  git
am -3 figures it out and does the trick.  Problem solved in my side,
no problem on git after I did push that commit, no problem in your
side when you pull.