[translations] Lilybuntu -> Lilydev node rename

Dear translators,

I just merged lilypond/translation and master branch (after having built
Lily and docs and webste of course), and there may be a broken
cross-reference in French, German and Hungarian, as "Lilybuntu" has been
renamed to "Lilydev"; see log below.  I'm sorry not to have time to do
it myself, as I'm busy with my PhD (unfortunately, I'm going to repeat
this song until the end :-p).

Cheers,
John

Initializing settings for web site: []
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [es]
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [fr]
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Lilybuntu' in book contributor.
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [it]
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [nl]
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [de]
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Lilybuntu' in book contributor.
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [hu]
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Lilybuntu' in book contributor.