Re: [translations] Unknown problem on Spanish docs

Hi Francisco,
Il giorno gio, 28/10/2010 alle 14.56 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> Sorry about the breakage on docs thanks to notation.es.pdf ; I am
> still looking for the causing commit and I'm not 100 percent sure that
> it's not my last update on Vocal.
>
> I can not extract the origin of the problem from the error messages:
> latex logs are so cryptic!

Try compiling either big page or split HTML explicitly, which will
hopefully give you more understandable messages, e.g. after a successful
"make"

cd TOP-BUILD-DIR/Documentation/es
make out=www out-www/notation/index.html

....err, well, I'm afraid that you need to specify

EXPANDED_TOP_BUILD_DIR/Documentation/out-www/notation/index.es.html

instead.

Good luck,
John