Re: [translations] problems with check-translation

Le 25/09/2010 22:28, Federico Bruni disait :

I had this problem some time ago and John provided me the solution.. but
I cannot remember, sorry.

I've already run autogen.sh but maybe I forgot some other script...

Here's the error:

fede@debian:~/lilypond-git/Documentation$ make ISOLANG=IT
check-translation
ISOLANG=IT /usr/bin/python ../scripts/auxiliar/check_translation.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "../scripts/auxiliar/check_translation.py", line 24, in<module>
     import langdefs
ImportError: No module named langdefs
make: *** [check-translation] Error 1

please spell Italian as "it" and NOT "IT" :
The command line should be (within Documentation directory):
 make ISOLANG=it check-translation

Ciao,
Jean-Charles