Re: [translations] Commas in doctitle string

Le jeudi 04 février 2010 à 12:18 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> Thank you. I don't like commas supressed from the resulting PDF or HTML, though.

Mmh, I guess we should add more magic in makelsr, lilypond-book and
Texinfo macro lydoctitle for generating a node name different from the
section name, which might help solving the problem of duplicated anchors
in Texi2HTML, but I'm way too busy for doing this before March^H^H^H^H^H
July.

> One more question: after having updated our files in
> texidocs/*.texidoc do we still have to make makelsr and commit the
> result?

Yes, but please check for possible messing up by makelsr.py, using "git
diff" before committing.

Best,
John