Re: [translations] check-translation problem

Hi Federico,
Le lundi 18 janvier 2010 à 17:22 +0100, Federico Bruni a écrit :
> I'm studyin' and tryin' the commands of the "Documentation translation
> maintenance" of the CG.
> I have the following problem:

> fede@debian:~/lilypond-translation/Documentation$ make ISOLANG=it
> check-translation
> ISOLANG=it /usr/bin/python ../scripts/auxiliar/check_translation.py
> it/learning.tely it/learning/common-notation.itely
> it/learning/fundamental.itely it/learning/preface.itely
> it/learning/tutorial.itely it/macros.itexi
> langdefs.py: warning: lilypond-doc gettext domain not found.
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "../scripts/auxiliar/check_translation.py", line 168, in <module>
>      main ()
>    File "../scripts/auxiliar/check_translation.py", line 165, in main
>      do_file (i, langdefs.LANGDICT.keys ())
>    File "../scripts/auxiliar/check_translation.py", line 54, in do_file
>      raise Exception ('cannot determine language for ' + file_name)
> Exception: cannot determine language for it/learning.tely
> make: *** [check-translation] Error 1

I can't reproduce this.  First, check that it/learning.tely still
contains "@documentlanguage it" at the beginning and that it's on a line
that is not commented out.  If this is OK, then try

cd TOP-SRC-DIR
make -C python clean
make -C scripts cleean
make -C python
cd Documentation
make ISOLANG=it check-translation

The first three make invocations should not be necessary usually, but it
may have happen that some compiled Python module got stalled or altered.
If check-translation still doesn't work, then please report like you
just did.

Best, and I'm looking forward to meeting you again soon ;-)
John