Re: [translations] New mailing list for translators

Le mardi 04 août 2009 à 10:17 -0700, Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE (via
Nabble) a écrit :
> May I add my 0.005 cents:
>
> The way you post to nabble with your mail application is, as far as I
> have noticed when my post to [hidden email] at 17:06 does not
> appear in the forum, will not be acceptable by the robot.

I don't understand how this list works either: my posts sent through by
email are transformed into HTML, which among other disavantages make my
GPG signature useless.  BTW all emails are hidden.

I'm trying to send this email to translations AT lilynet DOT net
directly, let's hope for the best.

John