Re: [translations] Did the structure of documentation become stable or not?

Le vendredi 14 août 2009 à 22:06 +0900, Yoshiki Sawada a écrit :
> I have finished updating LM and AU in ja.
> But the structure of the documentation has been changed when I was
> about to create a patch -- e.g., some nodes were switched between LM
> and AU and "automated-engraving" was added.

Please submit changes anyway even if they are outdated, this may be
useful for people who read in Japanese anyway.  It will take weeks or
months to stabilize the documentation in English.

> Please tell me whether the structure is now stable or not.
> Can I update the documentation?

The directory structure is stable in terms of rules that govern the
location of translated files, but Graham is moving whole sections
between manuals.  It's wiser not to update the essay or the former
Introduction of Learning Manual.

Greetings,
John