RE: [tablatures] Changing note head colors by length

Hello Viktor,

I am not sure if you got an answer, but this is really better asked on the user list for LilyPond. There are so many more people looking at that list than even know about this one.

James
From: Viktor Mastoridis [viktor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 March 2013 14:02
Cc: tablatures@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tablatures] Changing note head colors by length

Hello,

I know that this isn't strictly tabs, but I need help for educational purposes and I thought I'd start here, my only active /Ly list.

I know I can change colors by pitch here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/Pitches#Coloring-notes-depending-on-their-pitch

But is it possible to change colors by length in the same way as the above example?
That would be great for my primary school level kids who struggle...

Viktor