[tablatures] some arpeggios still showing up in default TabStaff

While trying to find an easy way to group a small barré (2 or 3 notes)
inside a bracket, using \arpeggioBracket, I realized that some kinds of
arpeggios are still showing up in TabStaff (I mean the default one,
where arpeggios are supposed to be hidden, if I'm not wrong).

See the attached file.

\arpeggioNormal, \arpeggioArrowUp and \arpeggioArrowDown are hidden in
TabStaff. This is the expected behaviour (even though, personally, I use
to put an override in \layout and make them show up).

\arpeggioBracket, \arpeggioParenthesis, \arpeggioParenthesisDashed are
visible in TabStaff.
It looks like an inconsistency.
What do you think?

Let me add one more thing.
Let's say I want to use \arpeggioBracket to group small barré inside a bracket.
I want to see the bracket in Staff only, so if you are going to hide also these arpeggios I'll be ok.

But what if I want some kinds of arpeggio to be printed on TabStaff (normal and arrowed) and some others not?
Can I set different settings for each one?

Thanks,
Federico

\version "2.15.0"

music = \relative c' {
  %% Arpeggios hidden in default TabStaff <---- OK
  <c e g>1\arpeggio
  \arpeggioArrowUp
  <c e g c>2\arpeggio
  \arpeggioArrowDown
  <c e g c>2\arpeggio

  %% Arpeggios showing up on default TabStaff <---- ERROR?
  \arpeggioBracket
  <c e g>1\arpeggio
  \arpeggioParenthesis
  <c e g c>1\arpeggio
  \arpeggioParenthesisDashed
  <c e g c>1\arpeggio

  %% back to normal arpeggio <---- OK
  \arpeggioNormal
  <c e g c>2\arpeggio

  %% Now... what if I want to hide arpeggioBracket in TabStaff only
  %% and show up arpeggioNormal, arpeggioArrowUp and arpeggioArrowDown?
  %% Because I want to use arpeggioBracket as indicator of small barré.
  \set fingeringOrientations = #'(left)
  \arpeggioBracket
  <b d-1 g>2\arpeggio

}

\new StaffGroup <<
  \new Staff { \clef "G_8" \music }
  \new TabStaff { \clef "moderntab" \music }