[tablatures] Big improvement

Hello tablature list,

Carl has uploaded a patch that fixes a lot of issues:

* tied notes are handled properly when a slur or a glissando follows

* this works even with harmonics!

* better harmonics can be used with \harmonicByFret or \harmonicByRatio,
no more fiddling around with separate input for normal and tablature staves
to get these right!

* the fret numbers are centered, so frets > 9 are aligned properly.

I am just happy to announce that, and I think this is a great improvement
for using tablature with lilypond. These features will be available with 2.13.42.

@Carl: thanks for your work on these issues!

Regards,

Marc