Re: [tablatures] harmonics and slides II

Am 19.12.2010 18:20, schrieb Patrick Schmidt:
Hi Carl,

here is a revised patch for http://codereview.appspot.com/3590041/. I don't know whether it's possible to merge the new patch with the old one on rietveld... I used lily-git.tcl to make this patch. Obviously all my snippet-files weren't added automatically. I didn't know that. So I attached them to this email.
Hi Patrick,
Do I have to use git for these kind of tasks?
I think so.
What do I have to do to upload all of this to rietveld without messing anything up?
Files that didn't exist before have to be added by
git add <path/to/new.file>

But I am not sure how this will interact with lily-git.tcl.

BTW: I didn't manage to write a scheme function to automatically adjust length and thickness of glissandi in Voice and TabVoice contexts. Sorry for that.

Today I posted a bug report concerning \hideNotes in tablature. It affects one of the attached snippets.

Thanks for any help to improve.
Your patch look very good - one small correction perhaps?

+@lilypond[verbatim,quote]
+ratioHarmonics = {
+  \ottava #1
+  \harmonicByRatio #1/2<g\3 b\2 e'\1>4
+  \harmonicByRatio #1/3<g\3 b\2 e'\1>4
+  \harmonicByRatio #1/4 { g8\3 b8\2 e'4\1 }
+}

I would add \harmonicByRatio #2/3<g\3 b\2 e'\1>4
as well just to make sure that frets beyond the 12th can be accessed
by this method.

Regards,

Marc

patrick