Re: [tablatures] \hideNotes in tablature

Il giorno dom, 19/12/2010 alle 14.57 +0100, Patrick Schmidt ha scritto:
> > I never noticed such behaviour because when I want to hide notes on
> > Staff I hide notes on TabStaff as well.
> Hm, then you must use overrides?! This function has not been
> implemented in \hideNotes, yet. Look at my examples: the notes are
> hidden in Staff but *not* in TabStaff! I'm just preparing a patch...

Yes, so far I've used this command:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=633

which came out of this discussion:
http://lilypond-s-support-for-tablatures.3383434.n2.nabble.com/slides-td3533701.html

You mean you are working on a solution which could be built in LilyPond?
That would be great!

Cheers,
Federico