[tablatures] [Patch] NR: Documentation of harmonics and slides

Hi Carl,

here is a patch covering the new functions for harmonics and a new snippet for slides. I did not manage to upload it to Rietveld as I obviously didn't understand the meaning of the following sentence in the CR:

"Add the ‘git-cl/’ directory to your PATH, or create a symbolic link to the git-cl and upload.py scripts in one of your PATH directories (such as ‘$HOME/bin’). "

I created two files (one for git-cl and one for upload.py) in /Users/ PLS/bin, e.g.:

#!/bin/bash

exec /Users/PLS/git-cl/git-cl "$@"

and made it (them) executable with chmod +x git-cl. Then I cded to lilypond-git and entered:

git cl config

This is the error I got:

pls:~/git-cl PLS$ git cl config
  File "/Users/PLS/git-cl/git-cl", line 95
    self.cc = ','.join(x for x in (self.cc, more_cc) if x)
                           ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

This is probably a silly mistake. Any pointer is very much appreciated (Mac OS 10.4.11).

My patch does neither contain the open-string harmonics reference nor the fretted-string harmonics snippet I sent you in another email. IINM these snippets should be added to LSR first and then you could still decide whether they should become part of the docs and -- if yes -- where to place them. Unfortunately the LSR seems to be down at the moment.

Marc Hohl sent me a link to another nice feature you wrote: \chordGlissando. Is there any reason not to include this function in 2.13.42/43. Is there anything I can do to make it happen. At least I can offer to do the documentation.

Thanks for your help,

patrick