Re: [tablatures] R and r rests change behaviour of markups in tablature

Thank you :-) By the way, it would be easier to update to the current development version if you need
general tablature support.  There are a lot of enhancements, and the use of tablature.ly is obsolete.

Oh, I wasn't aware. Thanks for this, I will.

Thanks for your observations! As a workaround, you can use
\override TabVoice.MultiMeasureRestText #'transparent = ##t

or

\layout {
 \context {
 \TabVoice
 \override MultiMeasureRestText #'transparent = ##t
 }
}

Thank you so much, it did the job:-)

Viktor