Re: [tablatures] tremolos in tablature

Carl Sorensen schrieb:

On 8/23/10 3:28 PM, "Marc Hohl" <marc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Carl Sorensen schrieb:
[...]
It seems that we should use 0.48 times the *actual* staff space, rather than
the default staff space.
Um, after reading your answer twice - it should be the other way round,
isn't it?

Oops, yes, of course.  But this makes the problem a bit harder.  I guess
using the 0.32 instead o 0.48 is probably as good an idea as I can come up
with.....
Ok, so here is a patch. I had to adjust length-fraction as well, and
it is strange that this is somewhat hard-coded in lily/stem-tremolo.cc,
but since the default is 1, it probably doesn't matter.

Marc
Thanks,

Carl