Re: [tablatures] [Request/Bounty] Tablature bends

Am 25.07.2010 um 11:22 schrieb Federico Bruni:

Hi Marc,

Il giorno sab, 24/07/2010 alle 20.19 +0200, Marc Hohl ha scritto:
Hello all,

after about half a year I have to admit that I don't have a) the time
and b) the programming skills to implement bends in lilypond[1]. Sorry.

it's a pity... anyway, you did a great job so far!
+1

as a matter of fact, I started using LilyPond because of the new support
to tablature

Bends are important for guitarists, so I offer 75$ for this issue and
I am posting to the tablature list, because perhaps someone else there
is willing to donate some money too, to get this task done.

Yes, and to me it's the only real missing feature.
It would be great to have bends in the core of lilypond (although
bends.ly is already something usable).

I can offer 75$ as well.
And I'll be ready to double it if necessary.
+1

I hope many others will join us :)
+1

Thank you for all your valuable contributions!

patrick

Best,
Federico