Re: [tablatures] Dotted Notes and Fret Number Alignment in Chords

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Marc Hohl <marc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for your observations! Personally, I am out of time at the moment,
> but these issues should at least be kept on the tracker.
>
> @Valentin: I think this belongs to #810, could you please add it?

I think this could deserve a separate issue, since it seems relatively
easy to implement. Could one of you guys find a scanned example or
something to make the request more compelling?

Cheers,
Valentin

(PS - feel free to mail me directly in case I don't check this mailing
list for a few days.)