Re: [tablatures] tie bug in 2.13.10?

Carl Sorensen schrieb:
On 1/26/10 11:16 AM, "Trevor Daniels" <t.daniels@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Federico Bruni wrote Tuesday, January 26, 2010 6:11 PM

Il giorno Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:55:57 -0000
"Trevor Daniels" <t.daniels@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything wrong
here or in 2.13.11.  What do you expect to see?
try the attached file
in the second alternative the tied note has a white outline
(I'm using the 2.13.11 package downloaded from the website)
Aah - OK.  I didn't look far enough down the manual.
I see the problem now.  I'll look into it.

This addresses the \hideTabNote proposal we were discussing earlier.
Not really, since the whiteout problem has to do with some
stencil callbacks in scm/tablature.scm where \hideTabNote
could not be used.

Marc