Re: [tablatures] tie bug in 2.13.10?

Il 12/01/2010 17:41, Marc Hohl ha scritto:
Hi Federico,

Trevor has enabled a whiteout property, which has to be set to #f,
so every appearance of

\once \override TabNoteHead #'transparent = ##t

should be followed by

\once \override TabNoteHead #'whiteout = ##f

in white-tabhead.ly

thanks, it works

and every

(ly:grob-set-property! right-tab-note-head 'transparent #t)

should be followed by

(ly:grob-set-property! right-tab-note-head 'whiteout #f)

in bend.ly.

yes, it works as well :-)

thank you so much

Just to know..
the development of bend.ly is terminated? I mean, you are working to put bendings in the core of lilyPond, so I guess you are not going to maintain or update this file anymore, am I right? (as you did with tablature.ly)

Federico
--
http://gnurag.net/blog/
http://fsfe.org/