Re: [tablatures] tie bug in 2.13.10?

On 1/25/10 3:32 AM, "Marc Hohl" <marc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Carl Sorensen schrieb:

>>> This should go to ly/property-init then, right?
>>>
>>> Should I create a patch? Has this to be documented somewhere
>>> in the docs?
>>>

>> Do you intend for this to be used by users?  If so, it would go in
>> ly/property-init.ly and should be documented.  A single paragraph and a
>> simple snippet in the tablature section would suffice.  It would be great if
>> you could create a patch.
>>

> Looking more carefully at the definitions for hideNote in
> ly/property-init.ly,
> I am not sure how to incude that in a proper way.

The command in ly/property-init.ly is hideNotes (plural), so it uses
hideNotes and unHideNotes.

As far as I can see, hideTabNoteHead is to be used only for a single note
(i.e., the tied tab-note-head), so I think it should remain a \once
\override command and should not be part of a pair.

But if this is not intended to be called by the user, then I don't think it
necessarily needs to go in property-init.ly.  I can't give a good
recommendation yet, because I'm not clear enough on how this will be used.

For right now, you might want to define \hideTabNoteHead in tablatures.ly,
rather than property-init.ly.

HTH,

Carl