Re: [tablatures] Re: Lilypond Tablature

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 7:17 AM, David Stocker
<dstocker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Julian Casadesus wrote:
>> I'm Julian Casadesus from tuxguitar.
>>
>> Rosea told me on the forum that there is another list of
>> people who are brainstorming and developing tablature for Lilypond.
>>
>> Isn't that list same as lilypond-user ?

Nope, it's a special tablatures-oriented mailing list.

I'd be happy to add a feature request to our tracker, but I'd need to
know a bit more about what you're looking for. We already have some
support for tablatures and SVG output; what exactly do you need to
interface tuxguitar with LilyPond?

Cheers,
Valentin