[tablatures] ties and chords with notes of the same pitch

this is just a nitpicking..
But I'd like to know if I'm missing something or not..

As you can see in the attached example, if in a chord there are two notes of the same pitch, then in the tied chord one of them will be displayed in the TabStaff.
I even tried a note-to-note tie, but it does not work.

The only workaround I found is removing one of the two notes in the tied chord. Of course, a note head will be missing in the Staff, but TabStaff will be ok.

Is it right? Or there's a better solution?

Thanks for your feedback,

Federico

--
http://www.gnurag.net/blog/
\version "2.13.4"

\paper {
  indent = 0
  line-width = #160
  ragged-last = ##f
}

upper=  \relative c' {
  \time 2/4
  \key g \major
  \set TabStaff.stringTunings = #guitar-open-g-tuning

  % normal tie
  s4  < g\4 g b >4  ~
  < g\4 g b >8  g\4  g  b

  % note-to-note tie
  s4  < g\4~ g~ b~ >4
  < g\4 g b >8  g\4  g  b

  % workaround: fretted note removed --> correct output in TabStaff
  s4  < g\4 g b >4  ~
  < g b >8  g\4  g  b

}

lower=  \relative c {
  g2
  g2
  g2
  g2
  g2
  g2
}

\score {
  \new StaffGroup <<
    \new Staff = "guitar" <<
      \context Voice = "upper guitar" { \clef "G_8" \voiceOne  \upper }
      \context Voice = "lower guitar" { \clef "G_8" \voiceTwo  \lower }

    \new TabStaff = "tab" <<
      \context TabVoice = "upper tab" { \clef "moderntab" \voiceOne \upper }
      \context TabVoice = "lower tab" { \clef "moderntab" \voiceTwo \lower }

}