Re: [tablatures] hammer on and pull off

Hi Marc,

When I try to compile the test file, I get the following error:

   david@ubuntu-david:~/Desktop/tab/0.2$ lilypond bendtest.ly
   GNU LilyPond 2.13.3
   Processing `bendtest.ly'
   Parsing...

   bend.ly ─ 2009-08-23

   Interpreting music... [8][16]
   Preprocessing graphical objects...
   Solving 1 page-breaking chunks...[1: 1 pages]
   Drawing systems...bend.ly:239:57: In expression
   (parenthesize-tab-note-head grob):
   bend.ly:239:57: Unbound variable: parenthesize-tab-note-head

I've commented out the command about 7-string tuning to eliminate the error I get from that. Any clues?

Thanks again,

David

Marc Hohl wrote:
Hello all,

concerning hammer on and pull off, I have some proposals from
Federico and David. It seems that there is no need for indicating
hammer ons with an "H" (and pull off with "P, respectively).

On the other hands, the slurs don't look quite right in tablature.
So I tried to move them closer to the corresponding fret numbers.

I created a small test file; I hope it compiles without errors, but
I attach the corresponding pdf output, just in case...

Any comments/improvements/etc. are appreciated

Marc