RE: [frogs] test

Maybe in the headers of the e-mail you can find how to unsubscribe.
I can't check now.

Anyway, if Valentin is disappeared, I would not recommend the use of lilynet mailing lists

Il 18/dic/2013 12:14 "James Lowe" <James.Lowe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

How do I get off this list?

I cannot seem to unsubscribe and so am having to revert to spam blocking?

james

From: lemniskata.bernoullego@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:lemniskata.bernoullego@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jan Warchol
Sent: 17 December 2013 21:50
To: Federico Bruni
Cc: frogs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [frogs] test

2013/12/17 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>

2013/12/17 Jan Warchoł <lemniskata.bernoulliego@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

i got this email (it arrived at my other account, which i'm not using for Lily stuff anymore).

*However*, i didn't get Carl Peterson's email (about his metafont patch, which triggered the discusion about contributor instructions).  So, something on this list doesn't work correctly.

me neither, but are you sure that he sent it to this list?

that's what he said to me.