[frogs] chord_name_engraver - help with c++ ...

This frog is back ... I said I'd wait until 2.14 which has finally
arrived :-) But I've revamped my code a bit and am having problems...

      SCM capopitch = get_property ( "capoPitch" );
      bool capo = false;
      Pitch *c_p = unsmob_pitch (capopitch);
      if ( c_p != NULL )
      {
        if ( &c_p::get_notename != 0 || &c_p::get_alteration != NATURAL )
        {
          capo = true;
        }
      }

I assume the simplest test to tell if capoPitch has been set is to
unsmob it? Presumably if the property hasn't been set, the pointer will
be returned as NULL?

Then, a pure c++ problem, when I'm testing for notename and alteration,
I'm getting compile errors:

chord-name-engraver.cc: In member function ‘void
Chord_name_engraver::process_music()’:
chord-name-engraver.cc:108: error: ‘c_p’ is not a class or namespace
chord-name-engraver.cc:108: error: ‘c_p’ is not a class or namespace

Given that Pitch is declared as a class in pitch.hh, and when I tried
"c_p->get_notename" it blew up with a different error, this implies my
c++-fu is wanting :-( Can you help me with the correct syntax?

Cheers,
Wol