[frogs] Re: Scheme function (third) used in ly_syntax_constructors

Hello Ian,

'third' is just a synonym for 'caddr', and it is part of SRFI-1,
which is implemented by Guile, the scheme interpreter used
in LilyPond.

See:
http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/SRFI_002d1-Selectors.html#SRFI_002d1-Selectors
http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-1/srfi-1.html#Selectors