Re: [frogs] chord-name-engraver plus capo - schemeing away ...

 On 27/08/10 19:42, Wols Lists wrote:
>> If it's defined in one of the .scm files, you use
>> > ly_lily_module_constant () to get the proc, then call it using one of
>> > the scm_call_... functions (depending on the number of arguments).
>> >
> Thanks. So get the parenthesis function, get the make-line-markup
> function, and off we go. There might be a few more calls for help, though.
I said there might be another call for help ...

line-markup takes a pair as its second argument. How do I join my two
markups into a pair from C++?

And what's the parenthesis function actually called? (I've found one,
but I've got to re-find it, and it didn't look right when I found it.)

Cheers,
Wol