Re: [frogs] tablature: ties and harmonics (issue1669041)

Marc Hohl schrieb:
n.puttock@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:
[...]

http://codereview.appspot.com/1669041/diff/1/6#newcode293
scm/tablature.scm:293: ;; we simply remove the stencil, so we don't have
to care about 'whiteout
I've thought about this for a while, and it's silly that 'whiteout and
'transparent aren't mutually exclusive: if something's transparent, its
whiteout shouldn't be visible.

(see grob.cc)
You are right - can this behavior be changed in grob.cc to be valid
for all grobs in lilypond? If yes, how?
Sorry, silly question. I have uploaded a separate patch
(http://codereview.appspot.com/1681043); if it is accepted, I will continue
on this issue and simplify parts of scm/tablature.scm.

Marc

http://codereview.appspot.com/1669041/show