[frogs] Re: T1055: Avoid using deprecated %module-public-interface in guile initialisation. (issue1160044)

http://www.codereview.appspot.com/1160044/diff/1/6
File lily/ly-module.cc (right):

http://www.codereview.appspot.com/1160044/diff/1/6#newcode61
lily/ly-module.cc:61: SCM maker = ly_lily_module_constant
("make-module");
On 2010/05/14 03:23:55, hanwenn wrote:
On 2010/05/13 20:37:23, Ian Hulin wrote:
> On 2010/05/12 02:24:19, hanwenn wrote:
> > move to use, all of them
>
> Sorry Han-Wen, I don't understand your feedback, could you clarify?

rather than

   SCM x = ..;
   SCM y = ..;

   z = foo(x);
   call(y);

do

   SCM x = ..;
   z = foo(x);

   SCM y = ..;
   call(y);

i.e. declare vars just before their first use.

I really don't like interlacing data declarations with executable code,
and I'd have felt happier if all the declarations were at the top of the
function separate from the code. . .
I've coded it as I have so only the relevant changes show up, even
though I personally disagree with the existing coding style.
We obviously come from opposing schools of programming style so if it
doesn't affect the functionality we'll have to agree to differ on this
one.

http://www.codereview.appspot.com/1160044/show