[frogs] Re: Lilypond and Guile forward compatibility

Hi Ian,

On 2010-04-16, Ian Hulin wrote:

> I've clone the LilyPond git repo so I can play with the lily Scheme
> scripts which barf with Guile 1.9.x.  If you've got any C++ patches
> I can use so I can debug the .scm files I'd be grateful.  I've
> already got a version of lily.scm which gets round the stuff with
> testing PLATFORM to see if it's running on Windows, but I'm getting
> crashes during initialization running with Guile V2.0 which I'm
> finding difficult to debug.

I just pushed some fixes for these Guile compatibility issues.  I also
addressed the scm/lily.scm issue, so please pull and let me know how
it goes.

You'll have to run ./autogen.sh again, since I made some modifications
to the configure script.

For me, compilation now stops when scm/music-functions.scm tries to
load scm/display-lily.scm.

Thanks,
Patrick