Re: [frogs] Re: Enhancement: string bends (issue216051)

I uploaded my latest version of string-bend-engraver.cc.

I think I am on the right track now, but I am not sure how to get
the bend-event stuff right. I have stored all bend-events
in bend_events_, but I have no clue how to assign these events
to the appropriate note_events.

I can check for bend_events_.size () > 0, but in case of chord
constructs, it is essential to get from e.g. < c\5 e\4\bend g\3 >4
the bend-event assigned to string-event 4. How can this be done?
I have tried to use a code similar to the articulation filtering
mechanism a couple of lines above, but this failed (or, more
obviously, I did some mistakes).

Thanks in advance for any hint,

Marc

http://codereview.appspot.com/216051/show