[frogs] Re: T405 - Respect user setting bracket-visibility property. (issue194095)

On 20/02/10 17:27, n.puttock@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Ian,

Looks OK, though don't you think it would be better to increase the size
of the bracket if it's too small?

We--ll, yes, but that's not what this bug report is about. As it's something you've picked up during the review it's strictly speaking a new issue.

Sorry if this sounds a bit jobsworth but I'd rather this patch went out the door as is and I'll look at your comment as part of work on a new tracker.

Cheers,

Ian