Re: [frogs] Patch 35082c46e888dd991ce7b446d7d5108d057cf23e Numeric Noteheads Snippet

Numeric 	Noteheads Snippet

>2010/1/12 pounderd@xxxxxxxxxxx <pounderd@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Sorry - I thought I had to add it to Documentation/snippets/new and
>> run the makelsr.py script, rebuild the docs and then generate a
patch?

>No need to apologize; it was my suggestion to add it directly, but if
>you're more comfortable with sending a .ly file, that's fine too.
>
>> It's a bit confusing. The ly file should be attached now. If not,
>> there's something wrong with my mail.
>
>Thanks, this looks good.
>
>If you can sort out the following nitpicks, it should be ready for
pushing:

>Please use `note head' (and `-note-heads' in the filename)
>
>+ of the @code{notehead} object to determine what appears inside
>
>@code{NoteHead}
>
>Cheers,
>Neil

Thanks - I'll have another go at producing the patch. I misunderstood
the part about adding and commiting in the CG, but know what went wrong
now.

- David.

2009: A year in review - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/2009