Re: [frogs] bend implementation

2010/1/11 pounderd@xxxxxxxxxxx <pounderd@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> By static, do you mean having a variable maintain its state between
> calls? If so it could be done as below:

I guess Carl's thinking about variables which can be shared between
engraver functions, i.e., scheme analogues for the private members in
the C++ engravers which store events/grobs for later processing.
Since it's not possible to export bindings outside toplevel, I think
the only options are to use global defines or set context properties.

Regards,
Neil